Wednesday, March 14, 2012

BFF code laughter

To this day only a select very few know what the code name BHA means.. VERY FEW.  It was created by my two good friends Diane and Sarah...it was offically started in the 5th grade.  It became a tope secret file and we added really funny things to it... over the years, we remind eacher other of the code and all the things involved with it (i.e. the funny memories)... and we have a real good time laughing about it.
 

Do you have funny memories that you can look back on and they still make you laugh? if so do they lighten your mood and lift your spirits?  I'll be talking more about this on friday. until then, post a funny memory:....

1 comment:

  1. I remember the night the BHA files were created...by me and you...both of us in pigtails and pajamas. :) I still have the files by the way. So many good memories. :)

    ReplyDelete